Ted Brewer passes at 88
We are saddened to hear of the passing of Ted Brewer on Thursday, 30 September 2021. He died peacefully at his home, as reported by his wife, Betty.
Whitby Brewer Sailboat Association
We are a group of sailors who own, use or are interested in Ted Brewer-designed boats, primarily focused on Whitby Boat Works Whitby 42 and 55, Ft. Myers' Whitby 42, Brewer 42, 44, and 12.8. The goals of the all-volunteer Association are simple: learn, share and help others learn about, maintain, repair, sail and enjoy their Ted Brewer designed boats.
- You are invited to join and participate regardless of your experience level.
- Joining is as simple as registering on this site and participating.
- There are no dues, but donations support the maintenance of this website.
- Check the Getting Together topic to meet up with local members.
- Please abide by the Forum rules.
Our members include circumnavigators, cruisers, live-aboards and day-sailors. Members have rebuilt, repaired, replaced and upgraded all systems on these boats. There is almost no question that won't have an answer from a fellow member.
If you have questions about the Association or would like to become more involved, please contact us.
Learn about Whitby and Brewer Sailboats
Information on this site is in 2 separate components: Articles and the Forum.
To find information using a keyword, like "rudder", please search both components.
To search Articles, use the Search tab on the upper menu.
To search the Forum, go to the Forum tab and use the search field on the right side.